📘 8 modules ⏰ 4 + hours content 🛠 22 templates & frameworks 🧑💻 100% On-demand 🧠 Access to content for life 🔖 80+ exam questions
What is sales enablement, and is it really important?
Simply put: whether you’re a sales enablement specialist or an industry newbie, you need to be accustomed to sales enablement best practices.
This certification is packed with expert content, as well as vetted and tested sales enablement tools that’ll help you put effective processes in place.
Achieve (and surpass!) your sales enablement benchmarks and convert more prospects into customers.
Enroll now and unlock sales enablement content that’ll help you:
👊 Articulate the importance of sales enablement and sell it internally.
🔥 Design a sales enablement program from scratch based on business objectives and sales needs.
🚀 Launch and iterate on sales enablement programs.
🤑 Demonstrate the impact of sales enablement on the business and revenue generation.
"It aggregates a lot of resources and content."
The course is well-put together, the videos provide strong content, and I think it gives good ideas around PMM and enablement. I don't think I've seen a course like it out there."
Paul Dean, Manager, Training & Enablement at Kitman Labs
Meet your instructor, Sapphire Reels.
Sapphire's the Senior Director of Product Marketing at Pluralsight, where she leads the teams responsible for evolving the company's story as a multi-product platform, and creating/deploying globally integrated marketing programs.
A sales enablement specialist, Sapphire’s a creative thinker within the realistic scope of an analytical mind. She enjoys telling stories fueled by data and empathy and is au fait with sales enablement best practices.
What's included when I enroll?
🎥 78 expert video lessons.
🛠 22 tried, tested, and vetted templates.
📜 Coveted certification to show off to your colleagues.
🧠 Indispensable knowledge from a sales enablement specialist.
⏳ Access to the sales enablement training forever.
What you can expect from Sales Enablement Certified
"Wow! Blown away by the depth of this sales enablement course. Love that there’s a whole section on how to build your assets library. From sales scripts, one pagers & webinars, this course has it all. Can’t wait to implement some of these best practices into my own sales enablement program."
Crystal Crouch, Sr. Manager - Product Marketing Insurance Partners
- Discovery through qualitative and quantitative sources (2:12)
- Building your content, tools, process & metrics (1:40)
- Sales organization context and data (0:41)
- Sales process and performance (2:15)
- Sales performance, segments and roles (6:12)
- Additional sales organization context (2:33)
- Sources for sales organization information (3:17)
- Prospect - customer context and data (2:55)
- How to assess and benchmark current vs future state (1:40)
- The key outputs of discovery - the sales enablement charter (4:43)
- Time to reflect
- Customer case studies & testimonials (4:41)
- Competitor battlecards (5:15)
- External competitor comparisons (1:57)
- Discovery questions (2:51)
- Demo scripts & templates (5:31)
- Pitch presentations (4:36)
- Product info sheets (2:14)
- Purchase content (5:52)
- Objection handling (2:26)
- ROI calculators (3:21)
- Relationship management (3:36)
- Recap (0:58)
- Time to reflect
- Building sales enablement processes (0:51)
- Driving alignment internally and externally (1:54)
- Content mapping (1:21)
- Aligning to the buyer's journey with sales play and sale (5:19)
- Onboard, train, reinforce (1:03)
- Defining intention and objections for onboarding, training and reinforcement (1:47)
- Understanding the information to onboard, train and reinforce (2:07)
- Understanding onboarding, training and reinforcement (4:25)
- Timing and cadence for onboarding, training and reinforcement (4:25)
- Feedback loops (2:11)
- Time to reflect
- Sales enablement metrics (0:48)
- Leading vs lagging indicators (0:51)
- Activity metrics (1:24)
- Attainment metrics (1:18)
- Time to onboard (1:33)
- Percentage of reps certified (0:50)
- Sales confidence (0:25)
- Quota attainment & budget (0:47)
- Velocity metrics (1:00)
- Sales cycle length (0:54)
- Sales velocity (0:58)
- Pipeline value metrics (0:46)
- Average deal size (0:47)
- Company KPIs (2:22)
- Metrics best practices (2:14)
- Validating your enablement program (1:34)
- Coursework (0:30)
- Time to reflect
Don't worry, we do team rates, too.
Get your team in on the act, and familiarize them with sales enablement best practices with our team certification.
If you're looking to get a team of three or more PMMs certified, then speak to Tom at [email protected]
P.S. If you need help convincing your boss, we've done the hard part for you.
Q: Who’s this course for?
A: No matter where you’re at in the journey; whether you’re partnering with a sales enablement team or owning it yourself, this course is packed with a variety of sales enablement content that’ll enhance your credentials, including real-life examples, 78 video lessons, expert tuition, 22 templates, and activities you need to build and scale awesome sales enablement programs.
Q: How does the course work?
A: Once you enroll, you’ll work through the modules in whatever order suits your goals and be invited to take part in activities. At the end of each module, you’ll be presented with mandatory exam questions and if you pass all these, you’ll become Sales Enablement Certified!
Q: How long will the course take to complete?
A: The course is 100% OnDemand and fully self-paced and is approximately 4 hours.
Q: What happens if I don’t pass the exams?
A: If you fail the first time around you'll be given the option to retake the exam. If you fail the second attempt, unfortunately, it means you won’t get the certificate. However, all’s not lost, you’ll have still learned LOTS and you’ll be given access to the course materials for life - so you can brush up on the bits you slipped up on forevermore.
Q: How long will I have access to the course content?
A: For life! One, one-off payment gives you unlimited to all the course’s content.